The children we serve are incredibly resilient. By learning to grow and harvest seasonal vegetables, they also learn responsibility and the value of hard work. They may also choose to plant and grow bedding plants in the greenhouse or harvest pecans. Vegetables, plants, and pecans are all sold in B&GH’s Country Store.
A horsemanship program is available to residents who wish to learn about the care, and keeping of horses. Weekly trail rides foster a love of horses and nature as well as a sense of accomplishment for a job well done.
The B&GH exhibition center features:
- 110' x 265' covered arena
- Seating capacity for 1,800
- 120' x 200' lighted, outdoor arena
- Fully integrated sound system
- Climate controlled office for event staff
- On-site wi-fi accessibility
- 125 stalls
- Restrooms and bath houses
- 15 camper hookups with water, electricity and sewer
- 51 camper hookups with water and electricity
- A concession stand with full menu
- Ample parking
View the 2020 Arena Calendar.
To inquire about booking the exhibition center or reserving a camper spot, please contact Amanda Thompson.